Friday, October 07, 2005

Follow up on "Joke of the Day"

In my post on September 28, "Joke of the Day," I mentioned that I might e-mail the elusive Apollo Publications Corp. Well, I did. Here is my e-mail to them on September 28:
If the luobu is the only accepted currency in the IOE how can I exchange my American dollars for luobu?

I am very excited about your mission.

Thank you.

I finally got a response on October 7 from lucyluo@acorps.com:
For Currency Exchange, it is quite simple. There will be a exchange rate
from one type of currency, such as UAD or CAD or Yen£¬ to IOE Currency,
called LUOBU. The bank will do the exchange for any currency from all the
nations around globe into IOE's Currency, LUOBU, when we shall be ready in
several years.
Just be patient.

Ugh! 'Several years!' I don't think I'm that patient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home