Too Much Stuff
My gosh! I took a few days off because nothing was happening in the news on issues that I was watching and then I got caught up in 'stuff I had to do,' otherwise known as 'life,' and by Tuesday, while life was still getting in the way, it seems that all the stories I was watching began to break.
So now I'm overwhelmed, not knowing where to start or what to do first. Some of the things I've been watching and will be following up on shortly include the judge's actions regarding the KPMG investigations, Raymond James and Judge Murray, the PBGC and pensions, not to mention GM, Delphi, and Dana (another auto parts supplier), as well. A topic I'm considering for further investigation is whether the age of a company and/or the age/experience/tenure of its executives has any bearing on the company's ethical or nonethical behavior.
I've also been watching TJX, or T.J.Maxx, as might be more familiar to the shopping variety (like me - I LOVE that store). I caught an article a while back that stated that the CEO of the company is stepping down to make room for a 'fresh face,' or a 'new vision.' I don't quite buy his story. Today, an article states that the senior vice president of TJ Maxx is also resigning without explanation or warning. Seems to me that there might be something more going on behind the scenes that the public is not yet aware of. We'll see if my hunch play out.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home