Surprise From Lucy Luo of Apollo Publication Corp.
This is a follow up to "Joke of the Day," one of my previous posts, and is also a follow up on my "Follow up on Joke of the Day," also a previous post. I'll insert links to those posts later on. For now, see the archives.
Much to my surprise, I found the following in my e-mail inbox this evening:
Where and what do you know about Luobu?
Luobu does not know you at all?
Sent to me from lucyluo@APCorps
I sent a response to Ms. Lucy Luo and here is what I said:
All I know of Luobu is what I read in your company's prospectus. It is to be the currency of the all earth citizen and the only currency admitted bank note by law of IOE. I find your company's vision to be very intriguing and wanted to know how someone can become a part of your mission. Can I trade my U.S. dollars for Luobu?
I'm sorry that Luobu does not know me but how can a currency 'know me?'
Please send me more information of how I can join your mission of one language, one religion, one currency, one people. I am eager.
Thank you.
SEE COMMENTS FOR FOLLOW-UP ON THIS POST.




1 Comments:
Here's the response to my e-mail. It's so lame I didn't think it deserved front page space on my blog. If you can make any sense of it, please share it with us!
"Luobu is not only the name of currency. Luobu has many meanings from the far
away history to the future it is no matter the human being on the earth will
exist or not someday.
Luobu is writing in letter with the unique meaning of ñ~²¼ in Chinese.
Actully, Chinese has changed many version over 6,000 years from her figure,
way to spelling, grammer to her expression. Even the name of Luo, there are
few people really know the truly meaning anymore. Luo is the name of nature
(öã©; Luo is the name of river and mountain (Âå); Luo is the name of
Capitol (Âåê-); Luo is our mother name (ñ~); Luo is the Law; Luo is the
Love; Luo is the Soul ... Luo is the endless book from the Lord, God and War
Lord.
I am glad to know that you are insisting to develope the story about Luobu.
Bu is the right wing of the Luobu. He has his truly unique meaning from his
wife's weaving sweather to his log mading bloust. Bu is the one to cover
your body not only to keep you warm but also to show your image. If you are
the one with good taste, there is no matter what you wear that will fit in a
role the Bu has made up for you. Bu is X£»Bu is War Lord£»Bu is the negative
posture with positive purpose; Bu is the one you hate but you have to love
to live with it ... Bu is the one to rise all trouble, to make all the hell
and to cost all the pain no matter you like or not.
Luo and Bu combine to make Unique the Luobu. Mark the Luobu as the Currency,
Symbol the Luobu as the Languang and Create the Luobu as the Heaven and Hell
of IOE (Imperial of the Earth). This is the will from God Luo, also is the
will from the Hell of Bush.
Good luck to you to find the interesting part for making your soul and body
rest well from the Heaven to the Hell."
Post a Comment
<< Home